The East of the River Five Town Chamber of Commerce (ERC5)
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is (2) two business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline are eligible to receive a refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- These above policies apply to all ERC5 Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
Event Cancellation or Postponement Refund Policy
ERC5 reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If ERC5 cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date. In the case of inclement weather, the ERC5 office follows the East Longmeadow Government schedule. If an event is cancelled or the ERC5 office is closed, it will be posted on the ERC5 website and Facebook page.
The deadline to receive a refund for group purchases/tables is (7) seven business days before the event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
ERC5 Invoice Procedure
The ERC5 sends out Invoices for all Registrations and Sponsorships regardless of payment status. These invoices can either be for your records, if you have paid ahead of time, or as a payable.